The tradition continues….
The tradition of bringing the best in Blues to Waterfront Blues that is. For the 9th year we’re pleased to showcase something old, something new, and all definitely Blues at Metro Toronto’s only genuine Blues Festival. Check this out:
Check this out:
- Multi Blues Music Award winner Deanna Bogart
- Multi Blues Music award nominee Eugene Hideaway Bridges
- Chuck Jackson’s Big Bad Blues Band – A Tribute To Big Joe Turner
- Blues Music award nominee The Alexis P. Suter Band
- Multi Juno Award Winners Fathead
- Juno and Blues Music award nominee Paul Reddick
- Juno Award winner Morgan Davis
- “The Don’t Lose The Blues Contest” with daily draws for free prizes including:
- A Waterfront Blues guitar
- CD’s by top Blues artists
- Great Food including award winning BBQ
- A Children’s Fun Zone
It’s Free Admission!
“Meet me where they play the Blues”, Waterfront Blues at Woodbine Park May 31, June 1&2, 2013!
For the latest information and updates follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook – click the icons on this page!